AABMA AGM & Annual Picnic: 26 Jan 2018
This is to inform you that the AABMA Annual Picnic will be held on 26 Jan 2018, Friday, at West Point (sea beach near Naval Academy), Patenga, Chittagong.
We are pleased to invite you & your full teaching members/instructors (members/non-members, non-mariners) with family in the same event.
Program shall be as follows:
0930 : Registration begins.
0930-1030 : Morning Tea/coffee with snacks.
1030-1200 : Sports.
1200-1245 : AGM.
1245-1400 : Prayer & Lunch.
1400-1600 : Music.
1530 : Tea/coffee open.
1600 : Raffle draw & Prize distribution.
1630 : Retire.
Participant’s Category and Subscription
1. Couple Tk. 1500/- per Couple
2. Single Tk. 1000/- per Person
3. Children (Age 6 & above) Tk. 500/- per Child
4. Ex Cadets (Batches 48~52) Tk. 500/- per person
5. Guests (Single/Couple) Tk 1000/- // Tk.1500/- per Person/couple
6. Driver/Maid Tk. 300/- per person.
Payments may be made to any of the flwg terminals:
1. Office of Capt Habib (10) /Capt Saydur (14)/ Capt Saifur (15) /Engr Fazle (16) /Capt Malek (16) /Engr Faisal (28).
2. AABMA acct : Alumni Association of Bangladesh Marine Academy Society, A/c No: 4101 – 787456 – 300, with AB Bank (Agrabad Branch).
3. Bikash account no. O1713389463 (personal).
Please notify us immediately after payment with following information, preferably to this email no.:
1. Amount paid
2. Number of participants
3. Your email ID.
We thankfully request you to convey on our behalf ; We will appreciate very much your participation.
Capt. M. A. Malek
General Secretary, AABMA.
( you may also contact – Engr Mahboob – 01713187260), Engr Faisal – 01817700150, for any query )
Ameer Court (4th Fl.), 1022 Agrabad C/A,
Sk. Mujib Road, Chittagong-4100, Bangladesh.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com